FEATURED POST

Unveiling Singapore’s Death Penalty Discourse: A Critical Analysis of Public Opinion and Deterrent Claims

Image
While Singapore’s Ministry of Home Affairs (MHA) maintains a firm stance on the effectiveness of the death penalty in managing drug trafficking in Singapore, the article presents evidence suggesting that the methodologies and interpretations of these studies might not be as substantial as portrayed.

Penpals / Correspondants

NOM : Rachal

PRENOM : Rodney

NATIONALITÉ : Américaine

Rodney Rachal est actuellement à la recherche de correspondants:

My name is Rodney C. Rachal, I'm one of many death row inmates.

I was born April 29, 1970, I've been incarcerated for 9 1/2 years. I'm 5 feet 10 inches and 175 pounds.

Due to the fact that I'm very limited, I enjoy working out (exercising), listening to music such as R&B, Rap, Jazz, and even a little Country. Also, I enjoy reading and writing as much as my eyes will allow, there's no particular kind of book for my mind is open to all type's of books.

I'm interested in dinding a pen pal to correspond with, because once one begins to share that he/she begins to realize just how wonderful having a true friend can be.

Many have good intentions of being a true friend which is touching but good intentions are not tangible. A true friend is something very difficult to be, which I've learned, and I'm not saying that I've mastered this, but I will always give 101% of myself to make things work, for I want to build the most "Beautiful" and "Profoundest" friendships ever endured between two human beings in our situation.

Gender doesn't matter for we are all human beings and I'm looking to share a true friendship. For, I'm sure you're aware of the loneliness endured here on Texas Death Row. We have no television and only have one hour a day out of our cell, therefore, I have 23 hours a day to devote to correspondence with someone. If you're interested please feel free.

Thanks for your time and may you continue doing that which makes you happy.

Sincerely,
Rodney

Pour lui écrire:
Mr Rodney Rachal
# 999056
Polunsky Unit
3872 FM 350
South Livingston
Texas 77351
USA

Most Viewed (Last 7 Days)

California | San Quentin begins prison reform - but not for those on death row

Oklahoma | Death row inmate Michael DeWayne Smith denied stay of execution

Indonesia | Bali Prosecutors Seeking Death on Appeal

Iran | Couple hanged in the Central Prison of Tabriz

Ohio dad could still face death penalty in massacre of 3 sons after judge tosses confession

Singapore | Court of Appeal rejects 36 death row inmates’ PACC Act constitutional challenge

Tennessee | Nashville DA asks judge to vacate baby murder conviction following new medical evidence